Friday, February 27, 2009

Well, I've been thinking of France and my trip there last Sept. I just found out that Frenchgirlknits is not going to do the south of France knitting retreat this year--because of the economy--ICK!! I hate that--both that they are not going to be able to do it this year and "because of the economy". I wasn't planning on going this year, but it was fun to THINK about going. And "because of the economy", well, I just don't like that phrase, I guess maybe I just want to stick my head in the sand (preferably the MEDITERRANEAN sand in the south of France) and I KNOW deep down in my heart that ignoring the economy won't make it go away, but I'm going to try. I THINK I've posted some pictures I took in France, I don't think they are WHERE I wanted them, but they're there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment